"Architectural Technologist or Technician" job, jobs
Technojobs28. February 2017
My client is an award-winning architectural practice with 2 offices in the UK currently seeking talented and motivated individuals with excellent design ability to work on a range of interesting projects.
They have a particular expertise in the residential and retirement sectors and our work encompasses; masterplanning urban extensions for mixed use communities, residential estate development, extra care housing, care homes and retirement villages.
They are currently going through a recruitment drive where they will require 2 Architectural technicians and technical managers. They can interview someone as early as tomorrow and the interview format is normally a one stage process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience.
- You will work independently and take responsibility for all stages.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Construction technology
- UK planning policies and procurement methods
- AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in the Residential sector
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and become a valued member of our growing team.
- Flexible working times
- Bonus schemes
- Staff events
- Pension scheme
- Extra top up...
How to apply:
Other - see free text Apply direct to employer at https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job.phtml/2317853?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=aggregator&utm_campaign=jobwarehouse